We are pleased to announce that the new Galvan Node Software is available for download! 🎉
If you are already running Blue Node Software on your computer or through a VPS, you will need to re-setup your nodes by downloading the new Galvan Node Software or by using the new command codes for VPS.
Keep in mind that all your progress made so far on your Blue Nodes will not be lost—it will be transferred over to your Galvan account. (You do not need to create a Galvan account. Your login details remain the same.)
Also note that you will have by May 14th, 2022 to complete the transition. Both Blue Nodes and Galvan Nodes will be supported on the backend in the meantime. This means that you can still run a Blue Node and its activity will count as you are transitioning. However, we recommend you switch over to the new Galvan Nodes as soon as you can. On May 14th, 2022, we will permanently discontinue all support and activity for Blue Nodes.
🍿 New Features
- Updated look and feel to match the new Galvan brand and colors
- Daily progress indicator! See your daily progress in action as you reach the goal to run your node for 6 hours per 24-hour cycle.
- How many nodes to run recommendations. There is a new information box with helpful information on how many nodes you should run based on how many licenses you have in your account. This should fix much of the confusion the former “Node Strength” widget caused.
- Notifications for bad internet connection. Your node will now notify you if you are disconnected or have a poor internet connection.
✅ How to Download
- Make sure you can access your Galvan Account and Wallet.
- Click the button below. You will have the option to set up your node on Mac, Windows, or on a VPS server. You will also be prompted to re-sign the Node Agreement as it has been updated with Galvan’s new name.